Learn more about our program and if you qualify.
Get more information on how your employees can enroll.
Learn how you can make a difference in your community.
See our TCPC Timeline of over 10 years of caring.
News & Updates
- News Channel 4 shines a light on the collaborative efforts and good work with the working uninsured that is made possible by Tricounty Project Care's network of all four area hospitals, 1600 doctors, the area mental health department, federally qualified health centers and the majority funder, Roper St. Francis Physicians Endowment.
Read ABC 4 Article
- Congratulations Dr. Casey Fitts
Read SCHA Article
- Health project seeks applicants.
Read Post and Courier Article
- Tri-County Project Care Helps the Uninsured.
Read the Article
- Legislative Forum 2009 Presentation